Monday, November 24, 2008

Buxton People are Awesome!

I just had my faith in people and myself renewed! Right in my home town of Buxton, four wonderful people in Plummer's Supermarket and Rite Aid listened to me! I told them how I had been chosen as a one of 25 people in this World Changer Reality BootCamp, how I was going to help the Buxton Community Cupboard and 10 others reach $2000/month in 60 days, and the response was incredible. Why was I so scared? Ginny is right, when you talk with people face to face, they can see that you have good intentions. I have no doubt in my mind that I, and many others right here in Buxton who meet me, will be successful.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am so PROUD of you and am thrilled you found out just how easy it really is. :) It will be fun to watch you fly!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!