Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 4

I just got back in from visiting 12 neighbors this morning. We live in a wonderful sub division with lots of kids. People walk around the block and chat and wave. It was pouring earlier, so my visits were short but important. I told each person what I was doing, how I had been selected for the World Changer Reality Bootcamp, and what it would mean to the Buxton Food Pantry. I envision people rallying behind this effort. I know that in this neighborhood, people always have enough. But I also know that just around the corner, there are just as many people who don't.

Can you imagine, in a year from now, that the food pantry has SO much money that it gives some to another non profit? That is a very real possibility. Then we move on to the next, and the next, until every dollar spent online is consciously directed to a charity.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Andrea... I read your Blog with such a huge smile on my face and with so much joy in my heart. You truly do understand the whole purpose of this company and you are allowing that to move you forward to your own success as you create funding for others less fortunate. Bless you. And THANK YOU!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!