Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5

My PowerMall is such a positive, powerful way to help others. That's what I am focusing on this year. I know in my heart that I am doing a very good thing when I promote it. I will be following up with the three parochial high schools tomorrow. Other parents are probably feeling the pinch of tuition payments like we are. All 3 principals took time over the break to review the information, so the time is right.

Today, I called 7 local people to follow up. All of them wished me good luck in my goal to help the food pantry, but nobody was interested. I talked with 5 teachers at the school where I schedule substitutes. Budget cuts are hitting hard. I was surprised to find out that many teachers have side businesses also. This will be my focus for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!