Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8

Another school contacted me today! So now, I have an appointment to meet with one next Tuesday and one on Thursday. As I was preparing the income calculations for each school, I had a few AHA! moments. What if people bought American Express cards just above the limit they really want? For example, buy one for $1025, instead of $1000. There's a big jump in rebates. For my sons' school, it would add thousands of dollars each month. What if every person at a school or non profit selected their own school or non profit as their NPO mall. I can't even begin to figure out how to calculate that income for them!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,

    It's been really awesome hearing the progress you're making with the schools this week. Thank you for sharing your new "pilot program." You're one of the ones that fell through the cracks like Jacki on my blog-roll. Sorry 'bout that. Keep up your great efforts, with the kids, snow, ice, and growing income for the food pantry and schools. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!