Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Day!

Thank you! To every person on the M team, the bootcampers, everyone who followed our journey! What a life changing experience this has been.

The meeting with Eileen Brown, Director of Institutional Advancement at Catherine McAuley High School was a wonderful way to finish. Please hear what Eleanor, Ginny and Jacki have been saying - Follow up is everything. Even though there were many letters, emails and phone calls, the one thing that made it through to Eileen was a hand scribbled note I left in the office one afternoon. It was so cold I could barely write legibly, but it's all it took. If I had not called the next week to follow up on my note, I'd still be waiting.

Eileen immediately saw the treasure that was in front of her. When we got through the presentation and logged onto the back office of my mall, she heard Ginny's voice recording(the one my kids all say now in unison every time it plays...Hi this is Ginny again, you know it's not enough.....)and saw her picture.
Eileen said "We're always telling the girls at the school, it only takes one good person to set something in motion that can change the world." How true.

2 comments:

  1. Aletha thinks she's a crazy woman walking through Wal-Mart to ease her aching shins, but boy, you should see how crazy I am when I'm jumping up and down and shouting for JOY in a completely quiet room . . . The look on Z's face is enough to tell you ;-).

    YEAH!!!!!

    Andrea! It's like an exclamation point to your last day of Boot Camp today! Congratulations!

    You're incredible in that you insisted that you have the meeting with Eileen BEFORE the weekend vs. after the holiday. WOW-EEE.

    Eileen is an example of the kind of people we can attract to us as we grow our business. Ginny has said as much in all the months I've been listening to her calls --- It's amazing how gifts can just show up out of the blue that support the vision of TWCCTW. The same can happen in our own lives, in our own visions.

    We need not get all worked up with those who can't see (as Aletha says, those with no eyes and ears) the vision; instead, seek out those for whom My Power Mall is FOR. Create your perfect vision with the perfect business partner or customers. They will show up.

    I love the sentiment from Mother Teresa about being for peace:

    "I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."

    Isn't it wonderful when we can shift our thoughts towards what we DO want instead of what we don't want?

    Congratulations, Andrea. You're incredible. As you step more and more into your recently re-ignited passion and purpose (there IS life after motherhood), you exemplify a living WHY. I'm going to absolutely love watching your team expand and expand, like an exquisitely blooming flower reaching its happy head to the sun.

    It's going to be fun hearing about the Mastermind Gathering when your private schools all get together as leaders of the pilot program, too.

    Whoo-hooo!

    Enjoy.

    bigz@bigzenterprise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I keep saying what an amazing job your doing, but it is so true. You are not going to have to worry about how your business going to look like in a few years. The work you did in the boot camp will far exceed the $750.00 in 69 days.
    I think you did prove that it can be done. I know that I am going to send my signups to 101 and then the boot camp calls. I think it will direct them in a faster mode to where and how they want to do their business. You guys had to go through certain modes to get your calling or nitch. People listening will grab it from you and apply it at much faster pace.It was an amazing ride! Keep blogging. Let us know what is going on. I would love to see the numbers on the numbers grid. Is that going to be recorded?
    Talk soon!
    Tina from ny

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!