Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 3 Day 2

Every day that I'm in on the bootcamp call, I learn something new. Yesterday, Linda told us about how small businesses could benefit greatly from the online advertising for only $16 a month. That's the amazing thing about My PowerMall, there are many facets on one beautiful gem! Today, I contacted 2 B&Bs, The Kenniston Hill Inn and the Lazy Dog Inn, where my husband and I stayed last year. In New England, this is down time for them. Wouldn't it be amazing for the innkeepers to maintain a steady income year round with My PowerMall?

I also contacted Carrabassett Coffee, another Maine company with the best dark roasted coffee in the world! I said "I am contacting businesses that I do business with to tell you about an amazing advertising opportunity with My PowerMall."
I contacted Mary Ann Saxby, the realtor who sold us our house 10 years ago and the woman who took beautiful B & W pictures of our family by the beach last fall, Kelly Mank. All of these local business people would LOVE to have their business out there on the web for such a low price! What other advertising ALSO gives you a secondary income stream?

www.BusinessPartnershipProgram.com

Thanks Linda for the great idea!

1 comment:

  1. so... you left me hanging? What happened when you contacted these businesses? When you say they would all LOVE to advertise on the mall, does that mean they are?

    You are doing an amazing thing for your area and the Buxton Food Pantry; which by the way, will be famous after this boot camp is over! -Jacki

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!