Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10, 2009

I told Jim he'd better watch out! If the Law of Attraction continues operating the way it has been, George Clooney will show up on my doorstep any day!

A call I have been waiting months for happened today- Eileen Brown, Director of Advancement from Catherine McAuley HS! If you remember, I wrote 3 letters to private high schools during the early days of the bootcamp. I never heard from McAuley. Of course, I wondered why since our "daughter" Sungmoon graduated from there last year.
I called several times, stopped by and left a note, emailed......

Today, just as ten screaming children were entering my house for after school care, the phone rang. All I could hear before I managed to escape to a quiet room was "I'm so sorry that there was a lapse in communication but.....blah, blah, blah, blah, I'd love to have you come in and tell us about My PowerMall"
We're meeting at 10:00 Friday!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! WWWWhooooo Hooooooo hoooooo hoooo!!!!

    Jumpin' up and down, Andrea!!! And, oh, it's challenging to type while doing that.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    "Just doin' the Power Mall Shuffle . . . Do, Do . . . Just doin' the Power Mall Shuffle . . . Do, Do! TA-DA!"

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Here's how to help the food pantry and earn money yourself along the way!

Go to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/26001

Watch the intro video and World Changer video - very short!

Decide to become a World Changer and click the button!

You'll be directed to the sign up page and then you are on your way!